Thursday, January 13, 2011

Your Lynnwood Washington Real Estate Agent

First let me say that there is no such thing as a Lynnwood Washington real estate agent anymore. In 2010 the state of Washington change the titles for all real estate agents to brokers so now we are all 'real estate brokers' of one type or another. Of course consumers are aware of this and we are still referred to as real estate agents day in and day out. So while I am technically a real estate broker I will continue to report myself as your real estate agent, because that is what people are used to.

Before you choose a Lynnwood real estate agent to work with, you should take a few minutes to talk with them and make sure they are full-time professional real estate agents (brokers) and that they fit with your personality. The reality is that which ever real estate agent you choose to work with, you will be having regular contact with them for some time and if their personality clashes with yours it will make buying a new home or selling your existing one a painful process.

As for me I have been in the real estate industry since just after 2001 and into the business because of our horrible experience in purchasing our first home in the Lynnwood area. Now after a decade of helping people in Lynnwood and in surrounding towns such as Everett, Mill creek, Bothell and Seattle I am still dedicated to helping people buy and sell homes.

Of course recent changes in the real estate market have made it very difficult for most agents to stay in business and I have to say that I am very pleased that I am still here, and that most of my clients still to this day come from referrals from past clients. It really means a lot to me that when someone asks one of my past clients if they know a good real estate agent, living happily pass along my name.

If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Lynnwood Washington area then please do give me a call at 425-773-3149 or visit my website at http://www.JacquieCliff.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment